[Bioc-devel] Package download statistics

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 27 15:16:05 CEST 2007

Hi,
   There is some data here:

http://cobrastats.fhcrc.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=bioconductor.org

   Doing something more, on a per package basis for example, would
require some more work and before embarking on that, we would like to be
confident that our developers and users would find such data useful.
Some suggestions on what would be helpful, would be of particular use.

  best wishes
    Robert

Richard Pearson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way of accessing download statistics for Bioconductor
> packages? If not, would it be possible to make such statistics available?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard.

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology