[Bioc-devel] portal-footer div misplaced on bioc's web pages

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon Jun 25 23:29:02 CEST 2007

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reporting this! Unfortunately this is just 1 of the numerous rendering problems
that IE7 users will experience with our Plone-based website. I will need to check with our
Plone experts here if there are some fixes available to make Plone look better in IE7. But
I can't guarantee there will be much we can do. And yes, Firefox, Konqueror, Safari and IE6
have no such problems ;-)

Cheers,
H.