[Bioc-devel] eSet classes

Pierre Neuvial pierre.neuvial at curie.fr
Mon Jun 25 09:11:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

Our group has already contributed two R packages to Bioconductor for CGH-array data analysis (MANOR and GLAD). We are currently developping other methods for DNA microarray analysis, and are considering using standard Biobase classes (eSet, ExpressionSet, SnpSet) to implement new packages.

My question regards stability of these classes: have major changes to eSet classes been planned in the short or medium term ? If so, will ascending compatibility be
guaranteed ?

Thanks for your help,

Pierre.