[Bioc-devel] Affy QA function for large chip set

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Sat Jun 23 15:45:33 CEST 2007

Not really a devel question, but in any case:

almost all the fitting functions in affyPLM (eg fitPLM(), threestep(),
etc) will take the argument background.method="GCRMA".

Then it is just a matter of applying the relevant QA function to the
output of the fitting function. However, I do not currently recommend
using the GCRMA background in combination with the NUSE(), RLE(),
image() QC tools.

Best,

Ben