[Bioc-devel] RFC: Naming scheme for organism level annotation data packages

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Jul 21 14:06:00 CEST 2007

Hi Seth,

sounds good to me.

One possible option I wanted to throw into the ring to solve the
identifier system problem and at the same be at least conceptually
prepared for annotations of multi-species systems (e.g. host-pathogen,
say, man/anopheles/plasmodium) would be to use name of the name of
identifier system (EG) as the prefix rather than "org".

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang

--

Best wishes