[Bioc-devel] hgu95aprobe missing sequences

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Jul 12 21:33:52 CEST 2007

Actually, I should have checked closer. The probe_tab file you can get
from Affy now does contain these sequences, even if Netaffx still points
you to TIGR. We don't as a rule re-download all these probe_tab and cdf
files when we build the annotation files for each release, as they are
in general static documents. The end result being that when I built the
probe packages the last time I used an old version of the probe_tab
files for the hgu95a, hgu95av2, and hg110 probe packages that didn't
contain these sequences.

I will download the new probe_tab files and rebuild. The rebuilt
packages should make it to the release repositories in the near future.

Best,

Jim