[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor tools for a website ...

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 5 20:27:49 CET 2007

One place you can look is in the monograph (see the web page bottom
of left sidebar) at the chapter by colin smith, "Browser-based affymetrix analysis..."

the question can be posed to the general bioconductor list, more people there may have
experiences similar to yours

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu