[Bioc-devel] GOstats won't load with BioC 2.0

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:22:49 CET 2007

Seth,

Thanks for the info. The patch that Jim posted on his website (his
message to me may have been off list) also has worked. I will backup
Jim's package ver., then load yours and give it a spin.

I really appreciate your attention to this. GOstats is a great package.

Mark

--
Mark W. Kimpel MD
Neuroinformatics