[Bioc-devel] GOstats won't load with BioC 2.0

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Sat Feb 10 06:40:24 CET 2007

Hi Mark,

Mark W Kimpel <mwkimpel at gmail.com> writes:

> I can't get GOstats to load in BioC 2.0. New and old versions load with
> BioC 1.9, but neither will load with BioC1.9.
>
> Possibly a coincidence, but tonight I just installed the latest Biobase
> version.
>
> Attached is error, some debugging info, and sessionInfo()  Thanks,
> Mark

I wonder, did you cut off the actual error message?  I see the stack
trace from options(error=recover) but not the actual error message.

GOstats appears to be building on Windows in the dialy build for 2.0
so I'm not sure... Might be worth updating AnnotationDbi, Category,
and GOstats and see if that helps.

As Robert mentioned, I'm going to be traveling for the next couple of
weeks and may be quite slow in responding...

+ seth