[Bioc-devel] Error in R CMD build in GlobalAncova

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Apr 16 17:17:06 CEST 2007

Hi Manuela,

Manuela Hummel <hummel at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de> writes:
> since today is the deadline for packages passing R CMD check without
> error I want to ask for suggestions
> for the GlobalAncova package. On BioConductor we get the following error
> while creating vignettes (in R CMD build)
> which I cannot reproduce (since on Windows everything works fine and I
> don't have the opportunity to install
> the ongoing R version on Linux):
>
> /home/biocbuild/bbs-2.0-bioc/R/bin/texi2dvi: bibtex exited with bad
> status, quitting.
> Error in texi2dvi(file = bft, pdf = TRUE, clean = FALSE, quiet = quiet) :
>     running texi2dvi on 'GlobalAncovaDecomp.tex' failed
>
> I just recognized some missing commas between items in the .bib file,
> however can this be the reason for the error?

I'm not sure yet what is going on, but it is looking like it is a
problem with our build server rather than your package.

I am able to build and check GlobalAncova on one of our other Linux
systems.  Thanks for rechecking and for your post.  We will
investigate the problem on our end.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org