[Bioc-devel] Error in R CMD build in GlobalAncova

Manuela Hummel hummel at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Apr 16 11:02:52 CEST 2007

Dear list,

since today is the deadline for packages passing R CMD check without
error I want to ask for suggestions
for the GlobalAncova package. On BioConductor we get the following error
while creating vignettes (in R CMD build)
which I cannot reproduce (since on Windows everything works fine and I
don't have the opportunity to install
the ongoing R version on Linux):

/home/biocbuild/bbs-2.0-bioc/R/bin/texi2dvi: bibtex exited with bad
status, quitting.
Error in texi2dvi(file = bft, pdf = TRUE, clean = FALSE, quiet = quiet) :
    running texi2dvi on 'GlobalAncovaDecomp.tex' failed

I just recognized some missing commas between items in the .bib file,
however can this be the reason for the error?

Thank you very much
Best regards
Manuela

Dipl.-Stat. Manuela Hummel
wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
IBE - Institut für med. Informationsverarbeitung,
Biometrie und Epidemiologie
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Tel: +49 89 7095 7497
mailto: hummel at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de