[Bioc-devel] How to check package changes?

Marcus Davy mdavy at hortresearch.co.nz
Mon Apr 16 03:52:12 CEST 2007

Thanks to Colin Smith and Sean Davis for their comments.

The BioC monthly news report;

March-http://www.bioconductor.org/News/2007-04-04

is useful but summarizes changes for all packages by month. For others not
particular familiar with svn, a history log for any particular package is
available with;

svn co https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/[Package]
/tmp/[Package] # continued line

svn log /tmp/[Package]