[Bioc-devel] How to check package changes?

Colin A. Smith colin at colinsmith.org
Tue Apr 3 23:30:57 CEST 2007

I use personally think Trac is a great way to monitor changes to
packages in an svn repository:

http://trac.edgewall.org/

In addition to having a very nice looking interface, it makes it easy
to monitor change logs on a directory by directory basis. For example:

http://trac.edgewall.org/log/trunk/contrib
http://trac.edgewall.org/log/trunk/trac

(Please pardon the ads, they would not be there if we installed it
ourselves.)

I use Trac all the time on another project and I'd love to see it set
up for Bioconductor. I really miss the web based interface that went
away with CVS.

For xcms, I keep a separate change log that's more intended for user
consumption:

https://readonly:readonly@hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/
madman/Rpacks/xcms/CHANGELOG

-Colin