[Bioc-devel] adapting 'biocinstall' to my institute's needs

Florian Hahne fhahne at gmx.de
Wed May 3 15:54:45 CEST 2006

Hi Paul,
biocinstall is sourced from the Bioconductor Webpage by these lines of
code in biocLite:

  choppedRVer <- gsub("(\\w+).(\\w+).(\\w+)", "\\1.\\2", thisRVer)
  scriptUrl <- paste("http://www.bioconductor.org/", "scripts/",
choppedRVer, "/biocinstall.R", sep="")
  source(scriptUrl)

choppedRVer eveluates to something like 2.3 (depending on your R
version) so the comple URL could for example be:
http://www.bioconductor.org/scripts/2.3/biocinstall.R

Hope this helps,

Florian