[Bioc-devel] regression cluster

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 21 13:15:47 CEST 2006

On 8/21/06 12:01 AM, "xinan yang" <xnyang at seu.edu.cn> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have an expression matrix.
>
> There are two kinds of conditions for each sample I want to consider.
>
> And to find out which (set of) genes  is correlated to which (set of) genes.
>
> I plan to do:
> 1) estimate a regression model for each genes, considering the two kind
> of conditions.
> 2) find the most similar models (maybe just for subset of samples).
>
> Please indicate me which package I can try firstly?

Xinan,

I'm not sure that I understand what you want to do.  Perhaps you can
clarify.  Also, bioc-devel (this list, which is for issues related to the
development of bioconductor, not so much its use) is not the best place to
post questions like this.  You should probably use the main bioc list.

Sean