[Bioc-devel] annotation package for Affymetrix Hum6000 array

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 25 19:08:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am improving the experimental data set colonCA, which contains the data
from  Alon et al. (1999, PubMed: 10359783).  I am trying to figure out
what should be put in the "annotation" slot of the exprSet object for such
data.  According to Alon 1999, they were using Affymetrix Hum6000 array,
but I cannot find it in either Affymetrix website or BioConductor
website.  Does anyone have ideas about what it is and what we should put
in the annotation slot?

Thanks,
Ting
Ting-Yuan Liu