[Bioc-devel] HAVE_ZLIB in affyio (breaking matchprobes)

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 5 22:31:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just "R CMD build/check" matchprobes on gopher5 (our main build machine)
with the last affyio version that Ben committed to svn today (v 0.99.1).
Since everything went fine, I conclude that the new affyio was automatically
installed with support for compressed files (with no manual
configuration required).
So expect to see some green for the matchprobes result in tomorrow's
build/check report...
Cheers,

H.

--