[Bioc-devel] R 2.2.0 patched for BioC 1.7 (Windows)?

Tue Oct 11 19:32:01 CEST 2005

The change to the default stack size really has nothing to do with
the memory problems BioC users face (I think, ... better to hedge :).
Look at the recent discussion on R-devel about "R crashes for large
formulas in lm()". The example is something like this
    fit <- lm(y~(x1*x2*x3*x4*x5*x6*x7*x8*x9)^2)

Kasper