[Bioc-devel] Error in texi2dvi when processing Sweave .tex file

Peter G. Warren peter.warren at verizon.net
Sun Oct 2 16:00:48 CEST 2005

Hi, Seth,

Thank you. I downloaded and installed the latest developer beta version of
R, 2.2.0 Beta (and you're right, I needed to do that anyway; that was next
on my list, after verifying that my package works under the latest patched
released version). However, working within 2.2.0 Beta did not fix anything:
I still get the same error messages.

I also tried the MiKTeX modifications for R from the R-tools page link:
specifically, putting MiKTeX's texinfo package into e-TeX Compatibility
mode. Again, no change in results.

I will now move this to R-devel, as you suggest. Thanks again!

Regards,
= Peter