[Bioc-devel] Updated check results page

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.edu.au
Fri Nov 11 05:09:56 CET 2005

Welcome Herve,

I prefer format B as it is more compact.

I would like the glyphs to more distinctive. I think a change of color,
similar to the old check results would help, or the way they were
done(changed whilst I as writing this!) in format B.

 I would suggest

ERROR => Red background,  contrasting font color, white or maybe black.
WARNINGS => Yellow background,  contrasting font color,
MISSING => Blue background, contrasting font color,
OK => Green background, white font color

cheers,

Keith Satterley