[Bioc-devel] Problem with getBioC()

Goeman, J.J. (MSTAT) J.J.Goeman at lumc.nl
Tue May 24 17:21:55 CEST 2005

 Hi Robert and Seth,

I succeeded in installing affy without problems by downloading the zip file. Since that moment I failed to reproduce the problem, even by starting again from installation of R. So I could not try the debugging tools.

So probably it was just my computer who consistenty went berserk for a few hours... It running on Windows after all. Next time I'll wait with emailing you all until the problem persists for at least 24 hours.

Best,

Jelle