[Bioc-devel] Attention Bioconductor Maintainers

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:45:03 CEST 2005

It's a matter of control.  Sounds like a system that lots of people
(like me) will have strong opinions on. I won't share mine. See
"Bikeshedding" in the Jargon File/Hacker's Dictionary:

http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/B/bikeshedding.html

It won't break any version tracking.  But the proposal is incomplete
in that it isn't clear as to the exact timing for implementing your
proposal in the actual release cycle, since there ought to be
increments made when things are changed.

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com