[Bioc-devel] RBGL's page

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 21 16:38:10 CET 2005

> I'm not sure I understand what you are commenting on with respect to
> 'Title'.

Sorry - I meant my email title (as in the problem wasn't necessarily
specific to RBGL)

> > I'm not sure, but they are).  I'm not sure how that table is being
> > generated but would it be better to key off of the
> > <pkg>/Meta/vignette.rds file?
> Technical detail: You only have Meta/ after install.  Ideally, we want to build
> the repository data without requiring an install.  It is painful
> enough as it is to gather together all of the meta data :-/

Yeah, I suspected that.  One could look to see what the *.Rnw files are
and then look at *.pdf based on that.  But really, that's probably too
much effort for what amounts to a small amount of confusion in rare cases.

> hand, it gives some motivation to have clean svn check-ins and such.

Yup.

Thanks
-J