[Bioc-devel] Packages not passing check

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Sep 7 23:08:35 CEST 2004

Jeff -

What is the release schedule this time?

Jeff Gentry <jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu> writes:

> Hello ...
>
> As of Sep 7, the following packages aren't passing check against R-devel,
> and should be brought to compliance ASAP (our release process is getting
> underway, which means that code freezes are likely to happen within the
> next month or so).  This check is using solaris, fixing the unix based
> problems will clear up the extreme majority of Win32 issues (which we can
> deal with at that point).  There will be some problems being caused on our
> end, if you think you're being hit by one of those, let me know.
>
> AnnBuilder
> GOstats
> GeneSpring
> GeneTraffic
> GraphAT
> HEM
> KEGGSOAP
> MLInterfaces
> MergeMaid
> RBGL
> RMAGEML
> Rdbi
> Resourcerer
> SAGElyzer
> aCGH
> affy
> affycomp
> affylmGUI
> altcdfenvs
> annotate
> arrayMagic
> arrayQuality
> exprDB
> gcrma
> genefilter
> goTools
> gpls
> graph
> gtkWidgets
> impute
> limma
> limmaGUI
> marray
> matchprobes
> nnNorm
> ontoTools
> pamr
> rflowcyt
> siggenes
> simpleaffy
> tkWidgets

Anthony Rossini			    Research Associate Professor
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington
Biostatistics, SCHARP/HVTN          Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
UW (Tu/Th/F): 206-616-7630 FAX=206-543-3461 | Voicemail is unreliable
FHCRC  (M/W): 206-667-7025 FAX=206-667-4812 | use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}