[Bioc-devel] Packages not passing check

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 7 22:44:23 CEST 2004

Hello ...

As of Sep 7, the following packages aren't passing check against R-devel,
and should be brought to compliance ASAP (our release process is getting
underway, which means that code freezes are likely to happen within the
next month or so).  This check is using solaris, fixing the unix based
problems will clear up the extreme majority of Win32 issues (which we can
deal with at that point).  There will be some problems being caused on our
end, if you think you're being hit by one of those, let me know.

AnnBuilder
GOstats
GeneSpring
GeneTraffic