[Bioc-devel] Subsetting affybatch and exprset objects

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Apr 13 16:55:15 CEST 2004

Would it be worth distinguishing between probesets and probes?  i.e.

afbatch[ ]  indexing genes (and hence probesets) rather than probes?

(and I can't recall what [[ is indexing, but perhaps probes if it
isn't?)

(don't shoot me if I'm being stupid, I still havn't had coffee this
morning).

best,
-tony