[Rd] about RGui HighDPI awareness on windows

yu gong yugong @end|ng |rom out|ook@com
Fri Jan 20 10:23:46 CET 2023

Dear all:

Now RGui on windows no HighDPI awareness.try add HighDPI awareness to RGui in last  two days.

I write an initial POC(just for verify and only SystemDPI awareness  partial implemented) , try to mod graphapp used in  R  to implemented DPI scaling.
it seems works on my laptop , but need  further test.

So I post the patch https://github.com/armgong/misc-r-patch/blob/main/dpi-c-code.diff

if you interested in this ,please read or  try the patch.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts about this patch.

Best regards,
Yu Gong