I am a doctoral student at the Seminar for Statistics at ETH Zurich.
Keywords: causality, independence testing, kernel methods, time series
My research interests include mutual independence testing, causal
feedback models and invariant prediction methods for causal inference.
Teaching Assistance and Coordination
- Communications in Statistics
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS)
- Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Journal of Machine Learning Research
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (Series B)
- MCQMC Conference
- R Journal
- Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI)