[Statlist] Postdoc Position (Statistics/Psychometrics/Machine Learning) in Zurich

Carolin Strobl c@ro||n@@trob| @end|ng |rom p@ycho|og|e@uzh@ch
Wed Feb 21 17:36:53 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

in my group (Psychological Methods, Evaluation and Statistics, University of Zurich) there is a free Postdoc position (full or part time, starting this summer; for this position German language skills are required, but please see the job ad for persons interested in future positions without this requirement).

I would appreciate if you could forward this information to any interested individuals. Thank you very much!

Postdoc position, University of Zurich:
https://jobs.uzh.ch/offene-stellen/postdoc-position-in-statistics-psychometrics-or-machine-learning/c26898f0-1bd9-40d9-9a45-43c20e722ae9

Kind regards,
Carolin Strobl

Universität Zürich
Psychologisches Institut
Prof. Dr. Carolin Strobl
Lehrstuhl für Psychologische Methodenlehre, Evaluation und Statistik
Binzmühlestrasse 14, Box 27
CH-8050 Zürich

carolin.strobl using psychologie.uzh.ch
www.psychologie.uzh.ch/methoden