[Statlist] Reminder: ETH Young Data Science Researcher Seminar Zurich - virtual seminar with Yixin Wang, University of Michigan - Thursday, 3 March 2023

Maurer Letizia |et|z|@m@urer @end|ng |rom ethz@ch
Mon Mar 6 09:40:52 CET 2023

We are glad to announce the following virtual talk in the ETH Young Data Science Researcher Seminar Zurich

"Representation Learning: A Causal Perspective“
by Yixin Wang, University of Michigan