[Statlist] FDS Seminar talk with Samory K. Kpotufe, Columbia University - 27 October 2022, 16:15-​17:15

Kaiser-Heinzmann Susanne @u@@nne@k@|@er @end|ng |rom @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Fri Oct 21 15:42:55 CEST 2022

We are pleased to announce and invite you to the next talk in our FDS seminar series:

"Tracking Most Significant Changes in Bandits“
by Samory K. Kpotufe, Columbia University