[Statlist] ETH Young Data Science Researcher Seminar Zurich - virtual seminar with Asaf Weinstein, Hebrew University of Jerusalem - Thursday, 10 November 2022

Maurer Letizia |et|z|@m@urer @end|ng |rom ethz@ch
Thu Nov 3 12:40:03 CET 2022

We are glad to announce the following virtual talk in the ETH Young Data Science Researcher Seminar Zurich

"On permutation invariant problems in simultaneous statistical inference“
by Asaf Weinstein, Hebrew University of Jerusalem