[Statlist] Reminder: FDS Seminar talk with Emmanuel Abbé, EPFL Lausanne - 24 March 2022, 16:15-​17:15 CET

Maurer Letizia |et|z|@m@urer @end|ng |rom ethz@ch
Thu Mar 24 08:21:47 CET 2022

We are pleased to announce and invite you to the next talk in our FDS seminar series

"Towards a characterization of when neural networks can learn“
by Emmanuel Abbé, EPFL Lausanne