[Statlist] Announcement: 7th EFSPI Regulatory Statistics Workshop: September 14 - 15, 2022

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Mon Jul 18 15:20:51 CEST 2022

Dear BBS colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the 7th EFSPI Regulatory Statistics Workshop that will take place on September 14 - 15, 2022 as hybrid meeting, with a focus on in-person attendance at Biozentrum Basel<https://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/>.
The line-up has eminent speakers from several European Health Authorities, FDA, academia and industry, and will discuss opportunities and challenges in drug development.

Topics included are:

  *   Introductory Keynotes on "What happened in the last two years in regulatory and HTA landscape?"
  *   Postbaseline subpopulation analyses: Known to be improper, but frequently done. Can we fix them?
  *   Regulators and HTA bodies for new designs in Europe - how to deal with different priorities, especially for new design types?
  *   Generalizability and external validity: How to generate evidence about a treatment effect?

  *   Role of statistics / quantitative science in regulatory decision-making

Please follow below links for further details, including program, registration costs and payment, as well as FAQ:

Program: https://lnkd.in/eK37FRHY<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lnkd.in/eK37FRHY__;!!N3hqHg43uw!vQmGemBfAYcqVXkzjcXm5DPLf89bZc7q8X3UME_BiNWnO9xz6cs0xmms9EvqWJO9g8BrCdQprVkHr-osc0t-zRZJp6S1H10$>

Registration: https://lnkd.in/eViRx-C6<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lnkd.in/eViRx-C6__;!!N3hqHg43uw!vQmGemBfAYcqVXkzjcXm5DPLf89bZc7q8X3UME_BiNWnO9xz6cs0xmms9EvqWJO9g8BrCdQprVkHr-osc0t-zRZJz6NLRZY$>

FAQ around format, block bookings, etc.: https://lnkd.in/eDNfWC7w<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lnkd.in/eDNfWC7w__;!!N3hqHg43uw!vQmGemBfAYcqVXkzjcXm5DPLf89bZc7q8X3UME_BiNWnO9xz6cs0xmms9EvqWJO9g8BrCdQprVkHr-osc0t-zRZJfxQOtxM$>

We look forward to another inspiring workshop!