[Statlist] New BBS Homepage: www.bbsbasel.ch

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Wed Feb 16 19:21:53 CET 2022

Dear BBS members,

we unfortunately had to change our BBS Homepage due to organizational changes at the Basel University which made it difficult to host our homepage further. This homepage will go off soon at the end of March latest. We therefore had to generate a new home for us, and with many thanks to Kaspar Rufibach - driving this forward in an incredible speed -we have now a new GitHub based homepage you can reach with the following link

www.bbsbasel.ch<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.bbsbasel.ch/__;!!N3hqHg43uw!6YnOM89tx9hEkty8eYFmf_RB_YQ7w36MLKXolvdGr_YUpfCF5j6ev5iDLvhPo2PF9Hwz$>

The page contains all the previous information and is very easy to navigate and to maintain, hence a perfect fit for us. I hope the page will serve us long!

Greetings
Uli Burger, BBS President