[Statlist] Zurich R Courses: Program for 2022

zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch
Wed Feb 9 15:27:29 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

The "Zurich R Courses" are a continuing education program offered in cooperation of UZH and ETH Zurich. Within this program, we offer a series of introductory and specialized courses on data analysis and scientific programming with the free open-source software R.

We are currently planning the following in-person courses in Zurich for 2022. At the course venue we follow strict hygiene obligations and will keep observing the current Covid-19 situation and update our webpage accordingly.

February 17-18 2022 		"Introduction to R" (Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich)

March 11 2022			"Creating web applications in R using Shiny" (Reto Zihlmann, ETH Zurich)

March 17-18			"R-INLA: R-INLA: Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models" (Sara Martino, Norwegian University of Science and Technology)

April 08 2022			"Multilevel modeling using R" (Mirka Henninger, University of Zurich)

May 12-13 2022			"R4all: An introduction to the basics of R" (Owen Petchey, University of Zurich & R4all)

Mai 19-20 2022 		        "Questionnaires: from creation to evaluation" (Jarl Kampen,  University of Antwerp)

June 16-17 2022		        "Introduction to R" (Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich)

September 08-09 2022	 	"Standard and advanced methods for meta-analysis with R" (Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Maastricht University)

September 15-16 2022		"Introduction to R" (Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich)

October 06-07 2022		"R4all: An introduction to the basics of R" (Owen Petchey, University of Zurich & R4all)

For further information and registration please visit:

www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to our R courses.

Thank you very much!
Mirka Henninger

Zürcher R Kurse
c/o Psychologisches Institut der Universität Zürich
Fachrichtung Psychologische Methodenlehre, Evaluation und Statistik
Binzmühlestrasse 14, Box 27
CH-8050 Zürich

zhRcourses using psychologie.uzh.ch
www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch