[Statlist] Reminder: FDS Seminar talk with Sewoong Oh - 3 June 2021, 17:00-18:00 CEST

Maurer Letizia |et|z|@m@urer @end|ng |rom ethz@ch
Tue Jun 1 12:49:21 CEST 2021

We are pleased to announce the following online talk in our ETH Foundations of Data Science Seminar series

"Robust and Differentially Private Estimation“
by Sewoong Oh, Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering University of Washington