[Statlist] FW: 2nd BBS Virtual Seminar "Aspects of COVID-19 pandemic" - 3rd June 2020

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Wed May 27 16:13:49 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the final announcement of the 2nd virtual BBS seminar on Covid-19. It would be great if you would find time to participate again! The topics are certainly again important and will be very insightful.

From: Blatna, Bibiana <bibiana.blatna using novartis.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 16:02
Subject: 2nd BBS Virtual Seminar "Aspects of COVID-19 pandemic" - 3rd June 2020

Dear BBS colleagues,

we will have our next virtual BBS seminar on June 3, 2020 (10.00 - 12.00h). Please find a first announcement attached. It is again on Covi-19 but now more on other aspects of the pandemic than discussed in our first seminar. Hope you will also find this interesting.

Many thanks,
Bibi

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Meilleures salutations

Bibiana Blatna
Administrative Expert

Phone    +41 61 3242537
bibiana.blatna using novartis.com<mailto:bibiana.blatna using novartis.com>

Novartis Pharma AG
Clinical Development & Analytics, GDD
Oncology
WSJ-103.2.26.11A