[Statlist] 5th EFSPI Regulatory Statistic Workshop - held as two webinars on October 12 and 13, 2020

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Wed Jul 29 15:35:58 CEST 2020

Dear BBS colleagues,

It is with great pleasure to share the announcement for this year's EFSPI regulatory statistics workshop (LINK<https://www.efspi.org/Documents/Events/Events%202020/Webinars/5th%20EFSPI%20RegStat%20Workshop%20program.PDF>). We were able to recruit a very prominent group of speakers form Europe and the US, see below.

Webinar 1: Data monitoring committees – evolving their role in a changing drug development landscape

Contributors:
Steven Teerenstra (Radboudumc & EMA Biostatistics Working Party)
Paul Gallo (Novartis)
Lisa Squassante (Roche)
Thomas Jaki (MRC Cambridge Biostatistics Unit)
Janet Wittes (Statistics Collaborative Inc.)
Hans Ulrich Burger (Roche)
Tom Fleming (University of Washington)

Webinar 2: Estimands – emerging questions now that we are using the framework

Contributors:
Finbarr Leacy (Health Products Regulatory Authority, Ireland)
Vivian Lanius (Bayer),
David Wright (AstraZeneca)
Armin Schüler (Merck KGaA)
+ 3 talks on COVID-19 case studies which will be determined later.

Registration is free, find details in the announcement. We aspire to record the event, but this is pending speaker approval.

Kind Regards,

Kaspar Rufibach
on behalf of the local organizing and scientific committee of the EFSPI regulatory statistics workshop

--
Kaspar Rufibach
Biostatistician