[Statlist] Save the date: Swiss Statistics Seminar - Nov. 13, 2020 - Uni Bern

b@rheii m@iii@g oii @im@uzh@ch b@rheii m@iii@g oii @im@uzh@ch
Mon Feb 24 11:27:50 CET 2020

Dear all,

As again so many have contributed to make last year's edition a success, we are excited to announce the date for the next Swiss Statistics Seminar:

Date, Time, Place
----------------
Friday, November 13, 2020
14:15 - 17:45
University of Bern

We will have TWO TALKS and a one-hour break in between with an apero and a POSTER SESSION.

Poster Session
We warmly encourage everyone, and in particular PhD students and postdocs,
to take advantage of the poster session to present their work.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Bern, so please mark the date in your calendars.

Kind regards,

Marloes Maathuis (ETH Zurich) and Barbara Hellriegel (SSS-ER)
for the organizing committee

Lutz Dümbgen (Uni Bern), local coordinator