[Statlist] satRday in Switzerland, Neuchâtel, 14 March 2020

Chavez Enrico Alberto enr|co@ch@vez @end|ng |rom ep||@ch
Mon Feb 17 16:34:33 CET 2020

Dear R users in Switzerland,

A few of us teamed up to organize the first “satRday" in Switzerland! It will happen soon: on March 14th!

If you have never heard of it, a “satRday” is an entire day of talks about applied use-cases in R.  We will have speakers from all over Switzerland:

- Kirill Müller (R consultant at Cynkra and tidyverse core contributor),
- Stella Bollmann (President of Swiss Statistical Society)
- David Granjon (Creator of RInterface.com<http://RInterface.com>)
- Duc-Quang Nguyen (Data Journalist at Tamedia)
- and many more...

Tickets cost 20 CHF (10 CHF for students).

For registration and more details see:
https://neuchatel2020.satrdays.org/

We are also registering interest for childcare:
https://forms.gle/MLBhkMbgXBUxEhjr8

Abstract submission for lightening talks is open till 20 February:
https://forms.gle/oqtTkN8uqaJmgHz36

Programme TBA.