[Statlist] Reminder: SDSC (Swiss Data Science Center) Seminar by Francisco J. R. Ruiz, DeepMind London, 04.02.2020, Zürich

Maurer Letizia |et|z|@m@urer @end|ng |rom ethz@ch
Tue Feb 4 10:06:03 CET 2020

Swiss Data Science Center is glad to announce the following talk

Speaker: Francisco J. R. Ruiz
Time: 11am