[Statlist] BBS Virtual Seminar "Impact of COVID-19 on clinical trials" - 6th May 2020

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Wed Apr 29 11:00:39 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

First of all, I hope that all of you are well! Times are not easy and as you may have noticed, it also effected BBS events.

I am therefore more than happy that we will have May 6 the first BBS virtual seminar on Covid-19. Sorry when this is short notice but the virtual seminar came basically together on short notice since we started late to decide for virtual seminars at BBS and the impact of Covid-19 on clinical trials is a very dynamic field. I also hope that virtual seminars are easier to attend on short notice than face-to-face meetings. Please find attached an agenda.

The meeting next week is also a bit of an experiment on how well we can do virtual seminars. If it goes well we will have further seminars during this year but get back to face-to-face meetings as soon as we can.

Hope that many of you will be able to attend next week!

Hans Ulrich Burger, BBS president

Registration:
Please register via e-mail to Laurence Guillier: laurence.guillier using roche.com

Questions for the Panel discussion:
Please send questions for the panel discussion to Hans Ulrich Burger: hans_ulrich.burger using roche.com