[Statlist] Save the date: Swiss Statistics Seminar -- Oct. 25, 2019

b@rheii m@iii@g oii @im@uzh@ch b@rheii m@iii@g oii @im@uzh@ch
Mon Feb 25 15:38:28 CET 2019

Dear all,

As so many have contributed to make last year's edition a success (see link below), we are excited to announce the date for the next Swiss Statistics Seminar:

  Friday, October 25, 2019
  14:15 - 17:45
  University of Bern

We will again have two talks and a one-hour break in between with an apero and a poster session.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Bern, so please mark the date in your calendars.

Kind regards,

Marloes Maathuis (ETH Zurich) and Barbara Hellriegel (SSS-ER)
for the organizing committee

Lutz Dümbgen (Uni BE), local coordinator

---
Here you can find last year's contributions: https://stat.ch/en/sections/education-and-research