[Statlist] FW: BBS Spring Seminar "Synthetic controls – what do we need and how far can we go?" - 10th May 2019, Roche Auditorium

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Tue Apr 16 12:20:22 CEST 2019

Dear all,
Please find attached the final agenda.
Best regards & Happy Easter!
Bibiana

From: Blatna, Bibiana
Sent: Montag, 18. Februar 2019 12:25
Subject: BBS Spring Seminar "Synthetic controls – what do we need and how far can we go?" - 10th May 2019, Roche Auditorium

Dear BBS colleagues,

Please find attached the program for the BBS Spring Seminar 2019.

Date:                         10th May 2019
Time:                         09:00 – 16:30h
Location:                  Roche Auditorium, Viaduktstrasse, Basel
Registration:            The Seminar is this year free of charge. For organizational reasons please register by sending an email in advance to fred.sorenson using xcenda.com  Registration will close by Friday, April 26, 2019

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Meilleures salutations

Bibiana Blatna
Administrative Expert
Phone    +41 61 3242537
bibiana.blatna using novartis.com<mailto:bibiana.blatna using novartis.com>

Novartis Pharma AG
Clinical Development & Analytics, GDD
Oncology
WSJ-103.2.26.11A