[Statlist] Zurich R Courses for statistical data analysis: Additional Courses in 2018

zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch
Wed Sep 5 09:27:13 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

The "Zurich R Courses" are a continuing education program offered in cooperation of UZH and ETH Zurich. Within this program, we offer a series of introductory and specialized courses on data analysis and scientific programming with the free open-source software R, that are taught by international experts.

All of our courses are aimed at a broad public, with participants from academic, governmental, and professional fields. Therefore we would appreciate if you could forward this announcement to potentially interested colleagues.

Examples from the 2018 program:

September 13-14 2018    "General Introduction to R" by Two members of the Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich

 NEW:
*****
October 29.-30. 2018    "Bayesian inference using R-INLA" by Haakon Bakka and Garyfallos Konstantinoudis

November 29.-30. 2018   "Data Processing, Visualisation and Reporting with R" by Kirill Müller

 NEXT YEAR:
***********
March 28.-29. 2019      "Structural equation modeling with lavaan" By Yves Rosseel

For further information and registration please visit:

     www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch

Thank you very much!
Dries Debeer
Zürcher R Kurse
c/o Psychologisches Institut der Universität Zürich
Fachrichtung Psychologische Methodenlehre, Evaluation und Statistik
Binzmühlestrasse 14, Box 27
CH-8050 Zürich

zhRcourses using psychologie.uzh.ch
www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch