[Statlist] New Programm - Zurich R Courses: Introductions to R, Missing Value Imputation, Data Processing, Visualisation, and Reporting, Higher-Performance R Programming via C++ Extensions etc.

zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch
Tue Jan 31 14:54:25 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

the "Zurich R Courses" are a continuing education program offered in cooperation of UZH and ETH Zurich. Within this program, we offer a series of introductory and specialized courses on data analysis and scientific programming with the free open-source software R, that are taught by international experts.

Some of the courses we offer are so specialized (and otherwise hard to find) that participants are willing to travel even longer distances to Zurich. Therefore we would appreciate if you could forward this announcement to further potentially interested colleagues.

Examples from the current program:

Introduction to R: 16./17.2.2017 (for users from all professional groups who have basic knowledge in statistics)

Missing Value Imputation: 23./24.2.2017

R4All: An introduction to the basics of R: 15./16.6.2017 (especially for novice R users with a life science background)

Data Processing, Visualisation, and Reporting using R: 1./2.6.2017

Higher-Performance R Programming via C++ Extensions: 28./29.6.2017

For further information and registration please visit:

     www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Carolin Strobl

Zürcher R Kurse
c/o Psychologisches Institut der Universität Zürich
Fachrichtung Psychologische Methodenlehre, Evaluation und Statistik
Binzmühlestrasse 14, Box 27
CH-8050 Zürich

zhRcourses using psychologie.uzh.ch
www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch