[Statlist] Zurich R Courses for statistical data analysis: Introductions to R, NEW: Graphical Models and Bayesian Networks, Meta-Analysis, Bayesian Statistics (JAGS, R-INLA) etc.

zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch
Fri Mar 11 20:12:59 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

the "Zurich R Courses" are a continuing education program offered in cooperation of UZH and ETH Zurich. Within this program, we offer a series of introductory and specialized courses on data analysis and scientific programming with the free open-source software R, that are taught by international experts.

Some of the courses we offer are so specialized and otherwise hard to find, that participants are willing to travel even longer distances to Zurich. Therefore we would appreciate if you could forward this announcement to further potentially interested colleagues.

Examples from the current program:

March 31 - April 1 2016 "R4All: An introduction to the basics of R for the life sciences" by Andrew Beckerman and Natalie Cooper

April 28.-29. 2016      "Introduction to Bayesian modelling with JAGS" by Martyn Plummer (member of the R core team)

May 12.-13. 2016        "Bayesian Statistics with R-INLA" by Andrea Riebler

May 26.-27. 2016        "Meta-Analysis" by Stephanie Kovalchik

September 15-16 2016    "General Introduction to R" by Markus Kalisch and Claude Renaux

October 20-21 2016      "R programming" by Martin Mächler (member of the R core team)

NEW:
November 3.-4. 2016     "Graphical Models and Bayesian Networks with R" by Søren Højsgaard

For further information and registration please visit:

     www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Carolin Strobl

Zürcher R Kurse
c/o Psychologisches Institut der Universität Zürich
Fachrichtung Psychologische Methodenlehre, Evaluation und Statistik
Binzmühlestrasse 14, Box 27
CH-8050 Zürich

zhRcourses using psychologie.uzh.ch
www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch