[Statlist] First Announcement of the 4th Joint Statistical Meeting of the Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik "Statistics under one Umbrella" (DAGStat 2016)

DAGStat d@g@t@t @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri May 8 12:01:57 CEST 2015

*First Announcement of the 4th Joint Statistical Meeting of the Deutsche
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik "Statistics under one Umbrella" (DAGStat
2016)
*

We cordially invite you to the 4th Joint Statistical Meeting of the
Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik (DAGStat 2016) from March 14 to
18, 2016, in Göttingen. Under the motto "Statistics under one Umbrella"
the planned conference program contains contributions of all areas of
statistics and many applications of statistical methods. Scientific
exchange between the participating societies is one main aim of the
conference. This is reflected by embedding three important annual
meetings, the 62. “Biometrisches Kolloquium” (Biometric Society), the
40. “Jahrestagung der Gesellschaft für Klassifikation” (German
Classification Society) and the “Pfingsttagung der Deutschen
Statistischen Gesellschaft”.

The homepage DAGStat 2016 <http://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/485701.html>
already provides information about main topics, invited speakers,
travelling and accommodations in Göttingen. Please note that the Cebit
fair in Hannover will take place at the same time so we recommend an
early booking for accommodation. We gained Aurore Delaigle, Hans Rudolf
Künsch, Simon Thompson and Adalbert Wilhelm as plenary speakers.
Tutorials will be offered about the topics "Event Data Analysis" (Robin
Henderson), "Evidence Synthesis" (Guido Knapp, Gerta Rücker, Guido
Schwarzer), "Copulas in Practice" (Ostap Okhrin) and "Integer-valued
Time Series" (Christian Weiß).

Online registration and submission of abstracts will be possible from
July 15 to December 1, 2015.

Prof. Christine Müller, Chair of the DAGStat

on behalf of the program committee of the DAGStat 2016