[Statlist] Research seminar in statistics March 13th 2015, GSEM University of Geneva

Eva Cantoni Ev@@C@nton| @end|ng |rom un|ge@ch
Mon Mar 9 13:12:35 CET 2015

Organisers :
E. Cantoni - E. Ronchetti - S. Sperlich - M-P. Victoria-Feser

Friday March 13th, 2015
at 11h15 - Room M 5220, Uni Mail (40, bd du Pont-d'Arve)

Reto Bürgin
GSEM, Université de Genève

TITLE: « Testing coefficient constancy in mixed models »

ABSTRACT :
Coefficient constancy tests aim to evaluate instabilities of model
coefficients regarding an omitted covariate. Thus, such tests are
attractive for exploratory regression analysis where the goal is
selecting the important third variables. In this talk, I will discuss a
score-based approach for testing coefficient constancy in mixed models.

I will provide simulation studies on the accuracy of type I errors and
on the power of the implemented test, and study a longitudinal ordinal
data application using a cumulative logit mixed model.

Visit the website: http://www.stat-center.unige.ch/ressem.html

--
Prof. Eva Cantoni
Research Center for Statistics and